Bahadur Shah Park
Bahadur Shah Park, located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, is a striking war memorial set amidst the splendor of nature. It was built in 1858 at the initiative of Nawab Khwaja Abdul Ghani, in the Sadarghat area. It was called Victoria Park until 1947. After that, it was renamed after Bahadur Shah II, the last Mughal emperor.
In the late-nineteenth century Bahadur Shah Park was the centre of Bahadur Shah Park2Dhaka Continue reading “Bahadur Shah Park”